At CLS we provide an exceptional customer experience by developing and inspiring our people.
Our Company Values are at the core of everything we stand for, which is why it is so important to us that you are aligned to them from the start of your journey here at CLS. We are passionate about building a deep routed TEAM culture where we learn, develop, and grow so that we can continue to innovate and deliver simple yet exceptional experiences for our employees and our clients.
Collaboration – We work as one TEAM, we share information, hold one another accountable and we value opinions and feedback so that we continue to LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW.
Innovation – Through innovation, we generate the best outcome for our clients and always RAISE THE BAR both within the workplace and throughout our industry. We learn from mistakes and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Simplicity - We remove the clutter and deliver SIMPLE YET EXCEPTIONAL experiences for our employees and our clients.
Results – We get RESULTS for our clients and have fun along the way.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for an ambitious trainee mortgage broker to join our highly energetic, fast paced, and growing company. The role will report directly to our Hub Lead based in our brand-new Rayleigh HQ office. Our focus in on building high performing teams that offer a simple, yet exceptional experience and we have an in-house team which is driven to help you succeed.
Responsibilities will include
- Study towards your CeMAP qualification. Learn, understand, and become fully knowledgeable of the mortgage process
- Learn, manage, and respond to customer queries – through multiple channels
- With the support of our hub lead support clients and provide appropriate options tailored to their needs
- Work closely with our brokers and case managers to ensure a seamless process and an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure systems and processes are accurate and up to date
- Achieve team and personal results
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- You won't necessarily have previous Mortgage experience, but you will have a desire to learn
- Sales and/or customer service background desirable
- Outgoing, positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent time management
- Reliable customer service skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team Player
Want to apply? Fill out the form below!