Careers at CLS Money
At CLS we provide an exceptional customer experience by developing and inspiring our people.
Our Company Values are at the core of everything we stand for, which is why it is so important to us that you are aligned to them from the start of your journey here at CLS. We are passionate about building a deep routed TEAM culture where we learn, develop, and grow so that we can continue to innovate and deliver simple yet exceptional experiences for our employees and our clients.
Collaboration – We work as one TEAM, we share information, hold one another accountable and we value opinions and feedback so that we continue to LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW.
Innovation – Through innovation, we generate the best outcome for our clients and always RAISE THE BAR both within the workplace and throughout our industry. We learn from mistakes and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Simplicity - We remove the clutter and deliver SIMPLE YET EXCEPTIONAL experiences for our employees and our clients.
Results – We get RESULTS for our clients and have fun along the way.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for a Sales Person to join our highly energetic, fast paced, and growing company. The role will report directly to our Broker Team Lead based in our brand-new Rayleigh HQ office.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide simple yet exceptional advice to our customers from initial enquiry to completion
- Take ownership of cases, driving exceptional customer service whilst prioritising workloads
- Work closely with our case managers/handlers to ensure a seamless process and an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure CRM system is accurate and up to date
- Achieve team and personal sales results and hold one another accountable for results
- Comply with company policies as well as industry standards
- Ensure client satisfaction scores are exceptional
- Pro-actively solve problems and ensure the right outcome for the client
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- CeMAP or equivalent is essential
- 1 year + experience
- A successful sales record/history
- A self-starter and highly motivated to rapidly grow your income
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to structure and manage workloads effectively
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Strives for excellence with a continuous improvement approach
Want to apply? Fill in the form below!
Apply for Sales
Get in touch and tell us more!
We are also looking for...
We are growing a forest
Planting a tree with every mortgage