At CLS we provide an exceptional customer experience by developing and inspiring our people.
Our Company Values are at the core of everything we stand for, which is why it is so important to us that you are aligned to them from the start of your journey here at CLS. We are passionate about building a deep routed TEAM culture where we learn, develop, and grow so that we can continue to innovate and deliver simple yet exceptional experiences for our employees and our clients.
Collaboration – We work as one TEAM, we share information, hold one another accountable and we value opinions and feedback so that we continue to LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW.
Innovation – Through innovation, we generate the best outcome for our clients and always RAISE THE BAR both within the workplace and throughout our industry. We learn from mistakes and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Simplicity - We remove the clutter and deliver SIMPLE YET EXCEPTIONAL experiences for our employees and our clients.
Results – We get customer focused RESULTS for our clients and have fun along the way.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
About the role
Due to continued growth, an exciting and excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Protection Advisor to join our highly energetic, fast paced, and growing team. The role will report directly to our Protection Lead based in our brand-new Rayleigh HQ office.
Protection advisor responsibilities will include
- Receive warm leads from the Mortgage Brokers and successfully navigate customers through the Protection journey
- Provide advice to clients through simple yet exceptional instruction, ensuring they receive the best option to meet their needs
- Explain the features of various protection policies available
- Ensure CRM system is accurate and up to date
- Call real-time enquiries to expand the client base
- Achieve team and personal sales results and hold one another accountable for results. Manage and prioritise sales opportunities to achieve your targets
- Comply with company policies as well as industry standards
- Ensure client satisfaction scores are exceptional
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- 1 year + experience with a track record of sales
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the Protection Industry and products
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to structure and manage workloads effectively
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Strives for excellence with a continuous improvement approach
Want to apply? Fill out the form below!