At CLS we provide an exceptional customer experience by developing and inspiring our people.
Our Company Values are at the core of everything we stand for, which is why it is so important to us that you are aligned to them from the start of your journey here at CLS. We are passionate about building a deep routed TEAM culture where we learn, develop, and grow so that we can continue to innovate and deliver simple yet exceptional experiences for our employees and our clients.
Collaboration – We work as one TEAM, we share information, hold one another accountable and we value opinions and feedback so that we continue to LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW.
Innovation – Through innovation, we generate the best outcome for our clients and always RAISE THE BAR both within the workplace and throughout our industry. We learn from mistakes and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Simplicity - We remove the clutter and deliver SIMPLE YET EXCEPTIONAL experiences for our employees and our clients.
Results – We get RESULTS for our clients and have fun along the way.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for a Administrator to join our highly energetic, fast paced, and growing company. The role will report directly to our Case Owner based in our brand-new Rayleigh HQ office.
Responsibilities will include
- Proactively support the administration of mortgage cases and work closely with our Mortgage brokers and Case Owners to ensure a seamless process and an exceptional customer experience
- Answer written or verbal enquiries timely and professionally to exceed customer expectations
- Monitoring client emails and respond to incoming calls
- Manage and prioritise workloads to ensure timeframes and deadlines are met
- Achieve team and personal sales results and hold one another accountable for results
- Comply with company policies
- Contribute to exceptional customer satisfaction scores
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- Proven administration experience desirable but not essential
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members and clients
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to structure and manage workloads effectively
- Good interpersonal skills and someone who actively contributes to the company culture
- Strives for excellence
Want to apply? Fill out the form below!