At CLS we provide an exceptional customer experience by developing and inspiring our people.
Our Company Values are at the core of everything we stand for, which is why it is so important to us that you are aligned to them from the start of your journey here at CLS. We are passionate about building a deep routed TEAM culture where we learn, develop, and grow so that we can continue to innovate and deliver simple yet exceptional experiences for our employees and our clients.
Collaboration – We work as one TEAM, we share information, hold one another accountable and we value opinions and feedback so that we continue to LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW.
Innovation – Through innovation, we generate the best outcome for our clients and always RAISE THE BAR both within the workplace and throughout our industry. We learn from mistakes and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Simplicity - We remove the clutter and deliver SIMPLE YET EXCEPTIONAL experiences for our employees and our clients.
Results – We get RESULTS for our clients and have fun along the way.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for an ambitious Apprentice to join our highly energetic, fast paced, and growing company. The role will report directly to our Case Owner in our brand-new Rayleigh HQ office.
Responsibilities will include learning to
- Provide general admin support to the various teams
- Document handling
- Data inputting and record keeping
- Progressing to perform core duties of a Case Handler
- Liaising with colleagues and clients
- Answering telephone calls, taking, and passing on messages
- To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- Desire to learn and grow
- Outgoing, positive can-do attitude
- To be a self-starter with a willingness to support the team
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Good time management
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team Player
Want to apply? Fill out the form below!