At CLS we provide an exceptional customer experience by developing and inspiring our people.
Our Company Values are at the core of everything we stand for, which is why it is so important to us that you are aligned to them from the start of your journey here at CLS. We are passionate about building a deep routed TEAM culture where we learn, develop, and grow so that we can continue to innovate and deliver simple yet exceptional experiences for our employees and our clients.
Collaboration – We work as one TEAM, we share information, hold one another accountable and we value opinions and feedback so that we continue to LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW.
Innovation – Through innovation, we generate the best outcome for our clients and always RAISE THE BAR both within the workplace and throughout our industry. We learn from mistakes and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Simplicity - We remove the clutter and deliver SIMPLE YET EXCEPTIONAL experiences for our employees and our clients.
Results – We get RESULTS for our clients and have fun along the way.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for a Case Owner Vice Captain to join our highly energetic, fast paced, and growing company. The role will report directly to the MD based in our brand-new Rayleigh HQ office.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead and manage the Admin Case Team
- Providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to support team development
- Absence/holiday management/Performance management
- Act as a point of reference to review complex issues/enquiries for team members to ensure high quality
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their best level whilst displaying and living to the company values
- Manage team workflows ensuring the team meet sales results/targets/Kpi’s
- Proactively support the administration of mortgage cases and work closely with our Mortgage brokers to ensure a seamless process and an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure all applications are accurate and complete, and that all supporting documentation has been provided as required
- Answer written or verbal enquiries timely and professionally to exceed customer expectations
- Manage and prioritise workloads to ensure timeframes and deadlines are met
- Achieve team and personal sales results and hold one another accountable for results
- Comply with company policies
- Contribute to exceptional customer satisfaction scores
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Mortgage Administration role or similar
- Experience leading and managing teams of 5+ people
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to structure and manage workloads effectively
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Strives for excellence with a continuous improvement approach
Want to apply? Fill out the form below!