Secured loans enable homeowners to secure a loan using equity in their property as security. As lenders can potentially benefit from secured loans if you fail to keep up repayments, they are also more likely to lend to those with a history of bad credit. Secured loans offer a number of potential benefits to clients including:
- Ability to borrow large amounts
- Longer repayment terms
- Affordability calculated on multiple incomes
As secured loans are raised against your property, you need to be certain that you will be able to meet the monthly repayments, and not find yourself in a situation where you could lose your home.
If you think a secured loan could be a good finance option for you, our expert mortgage advisors are at hand 7 days a week to meet or chat with you. They will assess your personal circumstances and compare a wide range of secure homeowner loans that suits your individual needs, at no cost to you.
How it works
3 simple steps to securing a mortgage
Quickly see how likely you are to be ACCEPTED FOR A MORTGAGE before you apply
Can I get a mortgage?
Top Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Broker | CLS Money
Download the CLS Money App for FREE now
Track the progress of your mortgage application via our App and much more
- Instantly message the team and keep up to date with your application
- Upload and share documents for quicker decisions
- Verify yourself faster with advance biometrics for proving your identity
- Sign documents immediately on your smartphone
Why over 2,000 customers consistently rate us "Excellent"
Receive a personalised FREE mortgage quote