CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Got a question about an on-going application or need some advice? All our team are able to work from home with full access to our systems and can be contacted via phone (01268 931611), email and video call, so please get in touch and we’ll gladly assist you!

Home insurance

Protection from the unexpected


Over 1,000 reviews. Rated "Excellent"

Home and contents insurance

Your home is your nest egg and therefore deserves protecting. When you buy your own home, most mortgage lenders will insist that you have buildings insurance in place, which will generally cover the cost of repairing any damage to the structure of your home, including any permanent fixtures and fittings.

If you own or rent your own property, then it is wise to also consider taking out contents insurance. It’s easy to forget about the cost of our belongings, but if anything were to happen to them would you be able to afford to replace them? Contents insurance removes the potential stress and worry from you by reimbursing you for the loss or damage of your possessions including; jewellery, clothes and gadgets.

Why over 1,000 customers constantly rate us 'Excellent'

Did we mention we're award winners?

Speak to a member of the team now

Ready to discuss your insurance options?

Contact us

< Gemma May Senior Mortgage Advisor

Why Us?

  • Expert advice
  • Open 7 days a week
  • Free quotes
  • No obligation
Contact us today

Free mortgage advice

Access to 120+ lenders

5-star rated service

Phone 01268 931611