Mortgage Document Checklist
Before your mortgage appointment with your advisor, you will need to ensure that you have the following documents ready.
All the documents listed below are required for all applicants. Those applying for a self-employed mortgage, will also need to supply the documents listed under the relevant section below.
- Passport or driving license: must be in date
- An original utility bill (gas, electric, water or council tax): from the last 2 months or mortgage statement: dated within the last year
- Can be either originals or printed copies from your online banking accounts
- Must show your name, account number, salary and household expenses
- Joint accounts need both account holders’ names on the statement
- Must be either originals or pdfs sent from your company’s HR department
- If you include any bonuses, commission, overtime and other allowances in your basic income, we will need your last 6 months’ payslips
- If you are using any tax benefits such as Child Benefit or Working Tax Credits, we will need an award letter
- 2 years SA302s and tax overviews or 2 years finalised accounts (must be signed by an accountant if a Ltd company)
- Must be originals and in the same name as the applicant
- Cannot use Tax Returns
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on: 01268 931611
FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE CORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING DELAYED